For the last couple of weeks I have been getting back into writing on a more frequents basis. Its been great to say the least. I have enjoyed interacting with you all so much, and I guess you guys have enjoyed it as well. I have been going through my mail and it seems you guys have nominated me for a metric shit ton of awards. I of course am completely humbled by the love you all have shown this “Shit” blog of mine.
I would also like to apologize for not responding to these awards till now. Please don’t take my late posting as a lack of appreciation, because nothing could be further from the truth. This is just a case of my plate being extremely full and having to pick and choose where my time goes.
Alrighty then, lets get to this shit.
The first award I am accepting is:
This award was given to me by three amazing bloggers; Seattlepolychick, Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta, and Zoë. Each one of these bloggers deserves so much attention. I am saddened to say I haven’t stopped by their sites as much as I have in the past, but believe me when I say that is about to change. I hung out around all of their sites the last couple of days and was quickly reminded why I loved them all in the first place. Each one has a very unique writing style and I can promise all of you that once you read just one of their posts, you will be hooked for life.
This award comes with responsibilities! I have to:
post 11 random things about myself;
answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me;
pose 11 new questions to other bloggers (and let them know I’ve done so);
11 Random Things About Me
1) I feel uneasy when excepting gifts from people. Don’t get me wrong, I will take all gifts, but sometimes I feel strange about people giving me things.
2) I consider myself to be a hell of a driver. I can’t even count how many accidents have been avoided because of my amazing skills behind the wheel
3) I miss being in school.
4) I make fun of my wife for being stupid, but she is honestly one of the smartest people I know.
5) I have 2 tattoos and would love to have more.
6) I’m a hell of a fighter, but absolutely hate fighting and won’t do so unless there is no other option.
7) If I could be any of the Marvel Avengers it would be Iron Man.
8) I love feeling scared.
9) I want to coach just one NBA game.
10) I want to be the announcer for the Chicago Bulls
11) I am surprised everyday by the amount of people that read my blog.
Answer 11 Questions (I chose those asked by Zoe)
1. What was the last book you read? Tough Shit by Kevin Smith
2. What do you like about blogging? Interacting with everyone that comes to my blog.
3. What are you wearing on your feet? Black slippers
4. You win £10/$10 in the lotto and spend it on yourself. What do you buy? I would buy 9 Arnold Palmer iced teas.
5. Who was the last person to annoy you? My oldest dog bailey (not sure if that counts)
6. What did they do? Kept barking at someone that walked in front of my house.
7. I have the power to change one thing about you. What would you ask me to change? Not a damn thing
8. How often do you look at your stats to see how many people have read your blog today? Probably more than I should lol
9. Are you looking forward to Christmas? Always!
10. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Not usually
11. Paper books or E-books? Paper all the way!
Ask 11 Questions Of Your Own
1) What was the last thing that made you cry?
2) If you had a super power, would you share it with anyone?
3) If you could talk to anyone alive or dead, famous or not famous who would it be?
4) Would you rather go back in time or travel to the future?
5) If the person you loved was dying and the only way you could save them was to press a button that would kill thousands of people you have never met before, would you do it?
6) Would you rather 10 minutes of love or 10 minutes of lust?
7) How many fingers am I holding up right now?
8) If you could change the topic of your blog what would you change it to?
9) Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10) Dogs or Cats?
11) Whats the last thing you regretted doing?
These are all amazingly interesting blogs that deserve every like and follow they get. You would be doing yourself a huge injustice not checking them out!!
On to the next award!!
In 3 days I not only first heard of this award, but was also awarded it 5 times. I am so thankful to have loyal readers like the ones that have nominated me for this award. I was explaining these type of awards to a friend recently at which point I was quick to say how much these awards mean to me. People might look at these like some novelty item, but the way I see it they are a badge of honor which I wear proudly. I would like to take a second and personally thank Marissa (Vagenda Vixen) for throwing this award my way and keeping up on me to respond to it. Life gets crazy so its always a good thing when someone pushes you to be the best you can be. Marissa you are one of my favorite bloggers and people. I smile every time you and I talk and I hope that never ends.
1) Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2) Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen
(There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required)
‘present’ them with their award.
3) Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award:
and include these ‘rules’ in your post and make sure
the link above is included for how it all works!
(The stars thing is explained, every nomination you get,
you collect another star I have one nomination so far so I only
have one star all explained in the link above but it took me a while to
actually get all this… Durr!)
4) Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this
award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5) You can now also join the Facebook group click ‘like’ on the page:
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share
your blog with an even wider audience…
6) As a winner of the award, please add a link back to the blog that presented
you with the award and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar …
and start collecting stars…
So I think it would be completely obvious why I chose these blogs, but if I have to spell it out for you… THEY ARE F-U-C-K-I-N-G A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Check them all out!!!! Stay tuned because I still have a lot more awards to accept which is why I only nominated a few for this one. I needed to leave space for the next batch!