This blog might have been birthed from my desire to rant about things that piss me off, but why not throw some “warm fuzzy” (thank you Mrs. Lightbody) stuff in there as well. I suppose some of you would be pretty shocked to hear that I love my wife because of all the bad jokes I tell about her on a daily basis. Jokes aside I do love my wife and what better way to prove than to put it on here for the world to see…well maybe not the world but at least 6 or so people
10) She said “yes.” Lets face it people, with my quirky personality and knack for pissing people off there was a slim chance I would find the right person to spend my life with. Luckily she is my perfect match!
9) Her smile: If you have not seen it I feel sorry for you. Its the kind of smile that would light the darkest room and make you forget all of your troubles.
8) BOOBIES!! Not hers, although…yeah I like hers too. I’m talking about her reaction to seeing another woman’s chest. We will be watching a movie for 2 hours without her saying a word, but the second a woman goes topless I guarantee you she will yell BOOBIES!!
7) They way she laughs till she cries at the most ridiculous things. This one is multiplied when she is around my brother Charlie.
6) She is adorable when she cries. OK so I don’t want to make her cry but when she stubs a toe and tears up a little bit I have the uncontrollable urge to say “awwwwwwwww.”
5) She lets me love her. You could say that this an easy concept but nowadays people put up so many boundaries that it is impossible to get close to their heart. She not only lets me get close, she lets me grab a hold of it and never let go.
4) We argue just about everyday! Wait..what? This is a good thing? Hell yes it is. I am so happy that she is the kind of woman that will speak her mind and not let me get away with my nonsense and will call me on my bullshit.
3) She brags more about the Bulls than even I do. I am not even sure she knows anything about basketball but I love how she takes my favorite team as her own and even gets into fights with her coworkers over it.
2) She wears her heart on her sleeve. She isn’t afraid to let her emotions show. She is an amazing, loving, caring person and she lets the whole world see that in her everyday.
1) I can be myself with her. This is without a doubt the most important reason to me. When I was younger I always felt the need to be someone I wasn’t. I would try to be what everyone else wanted me to be instead of just being me. I have since changed that aspect of myself and I would like to take this time to thank my wife for that. She was the first person that I truly felt loved me for me and no other reason. For anyone that has someone like this in their life you know how great it feels. Anyone who doesn’t have this I can not express how sorry I feel for you. To find someone that will love you and all of your faults, and god know I have a shit ton, is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
Well there you have my top 10 for this week. I know it didn’t have my usual snarly attitude but its important to me that my wife knows how much I love her so if I lose a few readers because this isn’t the stuff you came here to read then so be it. She is worth all the readers in the world and I wouldn’t trade her for anything.